A Moveable Feast

Anything having to do with dining, at home or out on the town...looking for restaurant visitations, sitings, great dishes, good times and the odd post of what ever catches my fancy!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mother's Day photo album

For all of you that have never heard of Blurb.com, you simply must go there, download their Booksmart program and start making books. I put together a photo album for my mom today and I am attempting to add a widget so people can see it, if they like. For some reason, however, the widget only shows the first fifteen pages! My album was 104!

Ahhh, now I get it. The widget is just a preview for people that might want to buy your book. Well the next one will have to be worthy of a price. Stay tuned for a new installment of my cookbook.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home