A Moveable Feast

Anything having to do with dining, at home or out on the town...looking for restaurant visitations, sitings, great dishes, good times and the odd post of what ever catches my fancy!

Monday, November 22, 2004

FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THIS!

FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FRIEND'S OF FRIENDS,

Feel free to add to this blog I created, with favorite family recipes, along with any anecdote that might go with it. I think that's what makes it fun.

I've never done this before, so be kind with any comments and if you have any great edits, typo-s. etc. to point out, I'm happy to improve upon it's current presentation...


Let's really get this feast moving....why not start with some favorite Thanksgiving recipes!

Enjoy and buono appetito,
Annie (La)

1 Comments:

Blogger AnnieLa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home