A Moveable Feast

Anything having to do with dining, at home or out on the town...looking for restaurant visitations, sitings, great dishes, good times and the odd post of what ever catches my fancy!

Saturday, April 04, 2020

For all of you that have never heard of Blurb.com, you simply must go there, download their BookWright program and start making books, right on your computer.

This program is crazy!  It will take some time to figure it out, but hey, most of you have nothing but time!  And it's fun!  Here is your chance to take all those fav photos, recipes, essays, or your thoughts about life, now that it has become so tenuous. I think we all have quite a few words that could fill a book right about now.

I know that they probably won't be printing books right now, but they can make you an e-book, which will suffice till things get back to normal.

Here's the BookWright program link.
https://www.blurb.com/bookwright-install-mac?platform=MacOS&bwversion=1.4.3&download=true

I made my this cookbook for my friend Pam Abdy, prior to the birth of her daughter.  Seven years later, with her daughter Mackensie, they sat down today and went through the cookbook that was made in her honor.  They are going to start cooking together from it!  This was exactly why I created the book in the first place.  Thank you Pami for remembering to show Mackie and sharing that joy today with me.

You can preview the first 30 pages of this e-book and it's free to download.  Some of you have asked me for it.  Thank you again, Amanda Demme, for the stunning cover photo.

https://www.blurb.com/ebooks/reader.html?e=353695#/spread/front


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home